This job post is no longer available
$65.000 - $90.000
08 Nov → 08 Dec
Fort Collins, CO, USA
From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation. Our industry-leading brands, OtterBox, LifeProof and Liviri lead the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. Otter Products is a global company of more than 900 Otters (employees) with offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, Munich, Germany and Cork, Ireland.View Company Profile
Otter Products is currently recruiting for a Project Manager on our creative team, in Fort Collins, CO to join our team of in-house creative professionals! The Project Manager drives the progress of our creative projects throughout the Marketing organization. Intrigued? Keep reading.
This role provides leadership on internal non-technical projects from initiation through delivery. This role gets a cross-functional team “on the bus” and facilitates forward movement of steps that take our projects from start to finish. Responsible for driving cross-functional projects within the organization from start to finish; effectively coordinating resources, schedules, and project deliverables.
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOC). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee a wide variety of tasks with cross-functional teams ensuring all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget.
- This Otter will be responsible for maintaining continuous contact with stakeholders, coordinating resources and providing overall project alignment.
- Proactively develop, implement, monitor and socialize new and/or existing processes that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness and decision-making.
- Responsible for assessing, integrating with and optimizing processes and technology.
- Establish and communicate project strategy, deliverables and priorities to cross-functional stakeholders (internal, external and global) to gain their support and required resources.
- This Otter will help develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy ensuring all teams are aligned and informed.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, work to meet business and marketing objectives and targets.
- Gather required data from end users to evaluate objectives, goals, KPIs and progress of projects on a regular cadence.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Minimum of four years of project management experience required.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Project management in an in-house or agency creative team preferred.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.