This job post is no longer available
CCT Registered Nurse
08 Nov → 08 Dec
Global Medical Response
Greenwood Village, CO, USA
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. Each of our companies have long histories of proudly serving the communities where we live: American Medical Response (AMR), Rural Metro Fire, Air Evac Lifeteam, REACH Air Medical Services, Med-Trans Corporation, AirMed International and Guardian Flight.View Company Profile
AMR is hiring high-quality ER/ICU nurses looking for a position that allows them the autonomy to deliver comprehensive care to one patient at a time outside of a hospital setting. As part of the Global Medical Response family, AMR provides the training and education to prepare you for an advanced scope of practice and career-advancement opportunities!
POSITION: CCT Registered Nurse, Full-Time & Part-Time
LOCATION: Stockton, CA (San Joaquin County)
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL FULL-TIME HIRES!*
NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an offer and joining the GMR family, new hires will be required to submit a COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
- Responds to patient care and/or critical care transport unit calls according to program standards.
- Provides high quality routine and emergency nursing care of the patient in the transport environment in accordance with established standards of care, program standards, clinical guidelines, and appropriate physician orders.
- Provides patient care within the Registered Nurse scope of practice as defined by the Board of Registered Nursing and per standardized procedures and guidelines, utilizing critical thinking skills to manage the critically ill or injured adult or pediatric patient.
- Performs a complete assessment on each transport patient.
- Documents all assessment findings, therapeutic interventions performed and patient responses per policy on the Patient Care Record.
- Documents all physician’s transport orders.
- Is an active member of the Critical Care Transport Team and takes an active role in all operational and clinical needs.
- The Transport RN is responsible for the care of the patient including any emergency procedures the patient may require within the adopted scope of practice while under their care.
- Accurately completes supply, billing and data collection forms as required.
- Maintains personal knowledge of current EMT and EMT-P scope of practice in California and the applicable county in which the CCT team operates.
Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years of current critical care experience (i.e., ICU, CCU, PACU, or ER)
- CA Registered Nurse License.
- CA State Driver's License (Driving Record must be in compliance with AMR's Safety & Driving policy – proof required if conditional employment offer is made).
- ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, and BLS provider cards.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Physical Agility Test (PAT).
- Successful completion of EMS Agency approved provider training and orientation programs specific to skills used on inter-facility transfers.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees and medical agencies to provide the highest level of patient care.
- Ability to read and interpret all required documents and write required reports and correspondence.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.