Social Media Marketing For Law Firm
05 Nov → 05 Dec
Austin, TX, USA
Small Austin, Texas based law firm focusing on the securities and investment advisor industry is looking for an intern or contract position to design and implement a social media marketing campaign, develop and integrate website content and blog content and coordinate posting and messaging on other social media platforms.
The position can be a continuing contract position or an internship, and can be compensated hourly or on a per-content-piece basis.
Pay: $8.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Evaluate the firm's current social media presence
- Enhance online presence where appropriate
- Posting, cross posting and linking content to all social media platforms
- Interact with the firm's SEO provider
- Coordinate how content should be cross posted across different media
- Source and develop content (maybe 2-4 new pieces per month) for inclusion in website, blog, and for posting to social media
Requirements / Qualifications
- Education: Associate (Required)
- Experience: Marketing 1 year (Required)
- Online marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Law firm marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Law licenses or paralegal license (Preferred)
- Knowledge of SEO and online marketing in the legal industry and the skills to research and write high quality content based on provided topics and/or current events in the specific law practice area. Alternatively, content can be provided for posting, and/or candidate can evolve into writing content.
Benefits/What We offer
- Flexible schedule
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.