This job post is no longer available
05 Nov → 05 Dec
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Seeking licensed attorneys to assist with a document review project. Candidates must be able to work full time. The project offers some flexibility of hours during the normal work week (M-F), good pay rate and good working conditions. This project is expected to last 4-6 months.
Pay: From $26.00 per hour
Our firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.
- Perform document review to determine relevance, privilege and confidentiality on a doc by doc basis
- Review documents using various litigation support software tools
- Adhere to document review protocol
- Complete assignments within discovery deadlines
Requirements / Qualifications
- Juris doctor.
- Qualified candidates must be and must remain licensed to practice law and must be in good standing during employment.
- Prior database document review experience is a plus but not necessary.
Benefits/What We offer
- Health insurance
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.