This job post is no longer available
Creative Project Manager
03 Nov → 03 Dec
San Francisco, CA, USA
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Our users have contributed approximately 155 million cumulative reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. These reviews are written by people using Yelp to share their everyday local business experiences, giving voice to consumers and bringing “word of mouth” online.View Company Profile
As a Creative Project Manager, you’ll play a key role supporting creative team to help deliver impactful creative that supports Yelp's goals through both our internal creative team as well as a host of 3rd party agencies.
Our Creative Project Managers work closely with creative/marketing leadership, creative team, and our partners we support to execute projects. With the support of existing Creative Operations team and leadership, this role would be responsible for managing project intake, working with resourcing and successful project execution. A successful Creative Project Manager will have a strong project management background, working knowledge of the creative process, good instincts and the desire to proactively solve challenges when they present themselves.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
- You will own and manage marketing creative work streams from brief to delivery
- You will be the primary party driving creative assets through our internal team as well as external agencies.
- You will support the team and be a good partner. Nurture relationships, swaying perspective while driving various initiatives.
- You will set timelines appropriately and identify roles, responsibilities, and processes that will achieve high quality creative work
- You will serve as main point-of-contact for their projects and communicate status proactively
- You will anticipate delays and roadblocks, and work to keep deliverables on time and on target
- You will lead kick-off meetings and shepherd projects through the review process with cross-functional partners
Requirements / Qualifications
- You have 5+ years experience using project management practices and skills that result in high quality work, preferably in a creative environment (working with designers, writers, video production studios, etc)
- You are solutions-oriented, with a strong desire to always improve relationships and processes
- You show a clear ability to work autonomously, with solid decision-making skills.
- You know how to thoughtfully prioritize your own work, and are also comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong communicator, able to clearly articulate decisions, advocate for best practices, and resolve issues.
Benefits/What We offer
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.