03 Nov → 03 Dec
Tampa, FL, USA
The Concurrent Review Nurse is responsible for the management of inpatient and observation services provided to members with a focus on discharge planning in order to decrease/prevent unplanned transitions.
HealthAxis Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
- Evaluates severity of illness and intensity of service of member’s needs at time of admission utilizing approved criteria.
- Develops and documents development of discharge planning within 24 hours of notification of admission.
- Communicates to facility any pre-arranged discharge planning.
- Establishes a relationship with providers in order to determine/provide needed services to member.
- Maintains accurate record of concurrent activities.
- Regular & prompt attendance is required as employee works as part of a team & requires interaction with medical staff.
- Responsible for driving the HealthOps culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
Requirements / Qualifications
- Florida licensed RN or LPN required.
- Minimum of two to three years varied clinical experience required.
- Managed care experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and calculate figures and amounts.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful).
- InterQual experience helpful.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.