02 Nov → 02 Dec
Miami, FL, USA
The DeFi Devs mission is to build the bridge to the digital economy where all value can flow freely. We’re a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we’re excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi ecosystem.View Company Profile
Assist the core development team in blockchain and distributed systems development.
- Design and develop chain validators for managing state data within the blockchain
- Aid with design and development of node rebalancing algorithms
- Manage nodes, which may include development of staking and slashing algorithms, key rotation, multi-signature validation, and administrative voting systems
- Develop transaction governor for managing transaction pools under heavy load
- Optimize database operations to maintain maximum throughput
- Develop bridges to other blockchains, such as Ethereum, Cosmos, Cardano, Polkadot, Solana, Fantom, ChainLink, Ren, etc.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Software development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Blockchain development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Go language: 1 year (Preferred)
- Facility with Go development
- Proficiency working within a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with cryptography and blockchain concepts (e.g. ECDSA, ED25519, signing, hashing, Merkle Trees, etc.).
- Experience working with Tendermint and/or Cosmos, distributed databases, ERC-20 bridge development, and / or smart contract
- Solidity development is considered a plus.
- Nice to have: Experience with First Layer Smart Contracting Technologies (Ethereum, Cardano, Tezos)
- Nice to have: Experience building Bridges to Ethereum
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.