02 Nov → 02 Dec
We are looking for an awesome PHP developer who is passionate about programming and capable of independent problem-solving. Ability to work across technologies and frameworks is highly desirable.
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, maintain code quality and automation.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Full stack developer with 1+ years experience
- BCA/MCA/(B.E/B.tech in IT) is preferred with minimum 1yr+ experience.
- Experience with HTTP, XML, JSON, HTML and interacting with Server based web services via REST API will be preferred
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a different variety of websites
- Knowledge of complete applications product cycle.
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive salary
- Pressure free & innovative working environment
- Paid time off
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.
Send a note/cover letter - very important!
Tell us why you want to work here. This helps us get to know you!
Send your Resume/LinkedIn URL