This job post is no longer available
Software Development Engineer
29 Oct → 28 Nov
Santa Clara, CA, USA
As a software developer of mobile security engineering team, the focus of this opportunity is to provide high-quality mobile security product to secure end user's digital life with introducing innovative technology.
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- Design architecture and specification of security feature in the team and working with associated teams and customers.
- Develop new security feature or improve existing component along the target design, with working with QA members for high-quality product.
- You will organize development plan and execute with agile style, release the product and monitor the deployed product efficacy.
- You will provide creative ideas and making proposal to executives and customers.
- You will lead a development team and maximize team's outcome
Requirements / Qualifications
- You are very curious about new technology and latest demand, and propose new idea as a habitat.
- You have an ability to form relationships at multiple levels
- You enjoy communicating with an international team in English.
- You have self management skills to keep work progressing, and lead members across the team.
- 6+ years of programming and software product development, from low-level implementation like C/C++/Objective-C to mid-high-level programming with Java/Swift, especially for mobile platform like Android/iOS and networking programing.
- Your passion for software includes studying new technology like machine learning, AI and cloud computing, and flexibility to learn and accept new solution every day.
- Your software development history also drives software development lifecycle like CI/CD methodologies and secure coding best practices.
- Native level Japanese and business level English
Benefits/What We offer
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.