This job post is no longer available
29 Oct → 28 Nov
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely only in the following locations: NC (Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and or surrounding areas). DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE REQUIRED LOCATIONS, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED.
You will perform various administrative tasks, including but not limited to answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom and Adobe Connect. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Pay: $1.00 - $350.00 per month
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Able to meet face to face for up to 3 meetings at our Raleigh NC location during the year when needed.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven experience as an assistant working remotely or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- 40 WPM or higher
- Fundamental Writing and Grammar in English
- Fundamental Mathematics
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.