This job post is no longer available
29 Oct → 28 Nov
Durham, NC, USA
We are hiring MULTIPLE Accountants to build out our team for increased work!
The majority of our roles will continue working from home until at least the end of 2021. Once it is safe to begin working onsite, employees can choose where they work – from home, in the office, or a hybrid of the two. During the interview process, our Talent Advisors will walk through our virtual-first approach and answer questions you may have.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations, assist with the monthly close activities, prepare schedules and other general accounting functions.
- Manage or perform functions related to accounting and or reporting on a GAAP/SAP basis. Research and or analyze financial/operating data to identify and solution challenges impacting business unit(s), and act as a reference on these challenges for others in accounting.
- Coordinate or perform accounting and reporting research as needed.
- Initiate projects to improve processes/controls, partner with project teams to ensure resolution of project/post-project issues and participate on cross-functional projects as a finance representative.
- May be responsible for setup and maintenance of accounting system, chart of account, or other reporting and accounting sub-systems
- Responsible for preparation of GAAP/SAP monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for internal/external audiences.
- Assist with audits by providing requested information to auditors and work with management to resolve issues and draft resolutions.
- Maintain and enhance internal controls and perform self-testing.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- In lieu of a degree, 5 years of experience in an Accounting, or Finance function is required
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.