This job post is no longer available
28 Oct → 27 Nov
New York, NY, USA
Thimble is seeking a Web Designer to join the Marketing Team and report into the Senior Web Designer. This role will focus on creating engaging web experiences that support business goals and drive value for the business.
This role will play a crucial role in working with and contributing to the design system as they create thoughtful design solutions for single page and overall site experience.
- Respond to business opportunities with thoughtful design solutions
- Bring creative ideas to the .com experience
- Use data and analytics to inform and validate design solutions
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to ensure designs support performance, SEO and content goals
- Be a positive culture-add to the Thimble team
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3-6 years experience in a design role, exposure to fast-paced startups a plus
- Expertise in a suite of design tools including Figma and Adobe CC
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates creative UI ability, thoughtful UX and attention to detail
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Wordpress
- Experience designing responsive experiences
- An understanding of SEO and CRO as it impacts web design and development
- Knowledge of animation and 3d design tools is a plus
Benefits/What We offer
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 23 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays
- Ability to work remotely
- Company computer hardware of your choice
- Remote office/Work from home reimbursement
- Monthly co-working space reimbursement
- Monthly wellness reimbursement & ClassPass monthly credit
- Other health & wellness perks including One Medical, Teladoc, Talkspace, and Health Advocate
- Weekly happy hours, trivia, and fun!
- Competitive pay
- Generous stock options
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.