This job post is no longer available
Blockchain System Admin & OPS Engineer
27 Oct → 26 Nov
Boston, MA, USA
We’re growing rapidly. As a Blockchain System Admin and OPS Engineer, you will help us continue running our applications smoothly as our business scales. DraftKings solves some of the most interesting challenges in the tech industry, and when you join our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see your ideas and solutions directly impact our products.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
- Create self-provisioning infrastructure using tools like Chef, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation and Docker to support blockchain toolings
- Experiment with emerging technologies like the Graph, AWS Managed Blockchain
- Maintain the health of blockchain nodes and related infrastructure
- Learn how to define key metrics and SLAs around new web services being created to support our rapid traffic growth
- You will learn how to design and implement monitoring and alerting strategies to enforce application SLAs
- You will also foster a continuous deployment ecosystem that will allow DraftKings to integrate with blockchain at a massive scale
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience with cloud environments and provisioning automation through Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with running a blockchain node, using blockchain explorers and interacting with different dApps
- Strong experience of common scripting languages (such as Bash, NodeJS, Python). Experience working with at least one object-oriented language (Java, C#, etc.)
- Experience of working with Linux command line and system operations
- Experience of supporting web applications, backend APIs using AWS tech stack like EC2, ELBs, Lambda, Gateway APIs
- Experience with AWS Managed Blockchain is a strong asset
- Working knowledge of basic systems metrics like CPU, memory, and processes
- Working knowledge of networking and web concepts and ability to debug issues down to the packets
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.