This job post is no longer available
27 Oct → 26 Nov
Falmouth, ME, USA
The Project Manager provides leadership and guidance to project-related staff and business lines. Effectively manages project resources and/or vendors in coordination of competing priorities. Executes project management deliverables within budget working with staff and business partners.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Manages mid-size projects or significant segments of very large projects with limited supervision.
- Acts as a consultant to the business lines.
- Prepares management reports to summarize the status of projects and work activities.
- Initiates project evaluation effectiveness post-implementation. Documents findings and incorporates changes into future project plans.
- Coaches Employees to ensure activities are undertaken and completed.
- Assists Employees in compliance with all human resources policies, procedures & guidelines of conduct.
- Coordinates the sharing of information, skills, and knowledge among Employees.
- Provides leadership and guidance to project related staff and/or business lines in support of a project portfolio.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 Years of related experience.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business and technology relationships.
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities, making sound business decisions.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external Customer service.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.