This job post is no longer available
Assistant General Counsel
27 Oct → 26 Nov
Responsible for providing legal advice and service concerning legal rights, obligations, and privileges of the Business Responsible for handling a variety of general corporate and commercial legal projects for the organization. Duties span reviewing information and data, researching laws, regulations, and precedents, and preparing recommendations and/or documents to support the organization. May work with or oversee outside counsel to complete assignments.
Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
- Provides expert legal advice and counsel to executives regarding matters of high complexity.
- Negotiates complex legal issues, acts independently and makes decisions within broad parameters.
- Researches complex issues, consults with outside counsel, and conducts interviews and investigations.
- Leverages the following areas of legal specialization: Medicare/Medicaid provider contracting, regulations and compliance; health plan operations; HIPAA; healthcare transactions; risk management insurance, and HR.
- Manages attorneys, paraprofessionals and legal support staff.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Required Education: Juris Doctorate
- Required Experience: 7-9 years
- Required License, Certification, Association
- State bar membership
Benefits/What We offer
- Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.