$70.000 - $100.000
09 Jun → 09 Jul
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Gameplay Programmer for a leading software organization in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Gameplay Programmer will be responsible for developing various gameplay systems. The ideal candidate for the Gameplay Programmer will have strong C++ skills.
- Collaborate with team members to build reliable bug-free gaming code
- Create code using Unreal Engine 4 and C++
- Use a highly technical and problem solving mindset to ensure best performance of code
- Mentor younger team members
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3+ years of professional industry level experience, including on shipped titles
- Strong hands-on Unreal Engine 4 and C++ experience
- Excellent understanding of developing gameplay systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering preferred or relevant work experience
Benefits/What We offer
- Comprehensive benefits package
How To Apply
Apply directly on the company's site.