This job post is no longer available
Blockchain Community Manager
$45.000 - $57.000
14 Oct → 13 Nov
San Francisco, CA, USA
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet) and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.
We are looking for a talented Community Manager to manage and grow our communities. You will be responsible for building our community strategy, posting content and responding to followers. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Manage our Telegram community chat and respond to comments and customer questions
- Support and manage our communities on Discord, Twitter and Reddit
- Identify and engage with influencers and ambassadors
- Flexible working hours within USA timezones
- Manage Ambassador Program
- Suggest and implement new campaigns and activities to grow our communities
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven work experience, for 2+ years in the blockchain space
- Experience in the DEFI space is a plus
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.