Executive Assistant | Digital Marketing
$50.000 - $60.000
14 Oct → 13 Nov
We're a marketing company with a purpose: we provide Search Engine Optimization and Thought Leadership services for well-managed, ethical companies. Our tech savvy, intelligent team produces high-level content for companies who are leaders in their industry and produce something of genuine value for the public.
We are looking to expand our team by bringing on an Executive Assistant to our COO. They will be working directly with the COO to prioritize, organize, and see through to completion all management level projects, and they will manage the COO’s personal schedule. They will serve as the point person between the COO and the rest of the company. The position demands great communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to changing on a day-to-day basis.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Required fluency to read and speak English
Required to attend & participate in virtual meetings weekly
Required to type and read
Required to utilize Google Docs, Taskworld, and the internet for 8 hours per day
Dedicated workspace is preferred though not required
Required to structure environment conducive to productivity
Required to have consistent access to a computer and microphone during working hours. Webcam preferred but not required
Please send a resume and a cover letter explaining why your personality, professional strengths, and prior experience make you a good potential match for our firm. Please direct your message to our Recruiting Specialist.
We respond to qualified applicants with a brief email pre-screen and request for references. Strong candidates will be invited to interview with our Recruiting Specialist & Head of Training & Development. The second interview would be conducted by our COO.
Internal Thought Leadership Requires Diversity and Inclusion at Every Level
We are committed to excellence and this means creating a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, religion, disability, marital status, veteran status, or national origin. We value this variety of viewpoints and look forward to you adding your unique voice.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate the important information, without getting caught in the weeds.
- Comfortable working with individuals across various levels of an organization, from individual contributors to C-Suite.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within an agile work environment with enthusiasm.
- Organizing meetings, including schedule, sending reminders and following through on action items
- Able to prioritize and reprioritize task lists for the COO as new demands arise
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Proficient working remotely.
- Manage COO’s daily schedule and priorities, as well as travel schedule.
- Proficient in the use of Project Management Systems, previous experience as either a Project Administrator, or Executive Assistant
- Knowledge of typical business annual schedule and familiarity with corporation documents
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Able to monitor timelines and keep multiple projects on track.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, and ability to write for a variety of purposes and audiences. Easily communicated the most important information concisely to COO.
- Exercises good judgement when acting on behalf of the COO, and is able to gate-keep effectively.
- Maintains a flexible mindset. Able to pivot and reprioritize several times throughout the day.
Benefits/What We offer
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 2 weeks of sick time
- Standard federal holidays
- PTO increases by 2.5 days per year of employment
- 401(k) with $500 employer match after 6 months of employment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 1 month of employment
- Tech/office upgrade stipend after 2 years of employment
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.