13 Oct → 12 Nov
Lafayette, LA, USA
Comit Developers looking for a skilled Web Designer/Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other talented developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
Comit Developers is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Use scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media to design, build or maintain websites.
- Confer with team members to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements and provide estimates to sales.
- Log time in an accurate manner in order to assist in detailed project progress reports
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in web development.
- A proven eye for responsive design with attention to user experience and SEO best practices.
- Able to effectively troubleshoot issues and create complete solutions.
- Dedicated team player who can exchange ideas freely with co-workers and utilize constructive criticism in a professional matter.
Benefits/What We offer
- Remote position! Work from home or the office.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off, company holidays, flexible work schedule
- Health/life + AD&D insurance
- Complimentary Telemedicine plan for you and your family that includes medical consultations, mental health therapy and consultations, and access to a nutritionist.
- Voluntary dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Opportunities for paid training
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.