Junior Graphic Designer
13 Oct → 12 Nov
New York, NY, USA
BabyCenter and What to Expect, two of the world’s most recognized pregnancy and parenting brands, are looking for a talented full-time Junior Graphic Designer. This role is the perfect fit for a graphic designer looking to build experience in digital media while furthering our mission to support happy, healthy families.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will work on an exciting range of projects – from marketing and social to product and editorial – with teams across the company. The ideal candidate is collaborative, energetic, creative, organized, and reliable.
The position is remote or office-based and may be performed anywhere in the United States except Colorado.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. This is a remote/office-based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except within Colorado.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to produce multiple experiences across all design channels, including social, email, site, app, digital advertising, and print
- Take direction from the Creative lead to design and execute a range of projects and campaigns by taking them from concept to final product
- Partner with the editorial team to produce infographics and UI layouts,
- Partner with the social team to create social media graphics, animations, and videos for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Partner with marketing to design new email campaigns or update existing collateral
- Brainstorm and design visual, interactive experiences telling the story of our brands and clients’ brands
- Maintain a toolkit/library of visual designs
Requirements / Qualifications
- BFA or a degree in a design-related field and 2-4 years experience working in a visual design role with digital or web-based products
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your design thinking and process as it relates to marketing, social, and email campaigns
- Experience with motion graphics and print
- Strong time, project management, and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere and After Effects
- Working knowledge of Ceros, Sketch, and Figma is preferred
Benefits/What We offer
- Health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits
- Flexible Spending accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pregnancy and Parental leave
- Family Planning Support via Maven
- Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off
- Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.