12 Oct → 11 Nov
Culver City, CA, USA
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren't met.
- Designing unique and client-specific logos and brand guides from scratch
- Designing wireframes, website mockups and other related graphics for both desktop and mobile devices based on creative briefs and other materials
- Designing both static and video banners for ad campaigns, remarketing, promos, and social media
- Drawing vector icons and other illustrations using the pen tool
- Designing print material such as brochures, letterheads and business cards
- Attending and/or participating in client meetings and working with our Digital Producers to plan how to achieve the client goals through creative but proper design
- Collaborating with the copywriters, SEO team, developers, and other teams to establish the vision of the project, and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Preparing design files in order to properly hand-off to developers
- Ensuring that projects are completed according to schedule while effectively applying our methodology and following quality standards
Requirements / Qualifications
- Total mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Familiarity with video editing software such as Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
- Passion about design in general with an understanding of critical core concepts
- An awesome portfolio showcasing experience in designing websites (specifically e-commerce) and ad banners
- Experience with Google Web Designer (highly preferred)
- Experience with project tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks, and Google Docs (preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
Benefits/What We offer
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.