11 Oct → 10 Nov
SWCA Environmental Consultants
Phoenix, AZ, USA
SWCA is a 100% employee-owned environmental firm that offers comprehensive environmental planning, regulatory compliance, and natural and cultural resources management services. Our expanding team of professionals combines scientific expertise with in-depth knowledge of permitting and compliance protocols to achieve technically sound, cost-effective solutions for a full spectrum of environmental projects throughout the U.S. and its territories.View Company Profile
SWCA, a nationwide employee-owned environmental consulting firm, is seeking a part-time data analyst to support the Marketing team with a variety of data entry, research, validation, and cleanup activities within our primary database. This is a temporary, hourly position that is based remotely.
The position requires someone with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, be flexible with changing priorities, and work both collaboratively and independently. Strong organizational and communication skills are a must. If you meet the job requirements, have a passion for data integrity, and want to have an impact on the success of a growing and socially and environmentally responsible company, then we want to hear from you!
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Regularly performs data entry, de-duping, and cleansing procedures
- Researches, verifies, and modifies, updates, merges, or deletes various data
- Completes both programmatic and ad hoc data hygiene and reporting requests
- Organizes and tracks daily workload of data cleanup
- Clearly articulates and reports daily and weekly progress
- Works well in team atmosphere (remotely) and can collaborate and share best practices
Requirements / Qualifications
- Six months to one year of experience in use and maintenance of relational databases (required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Office 365 (Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Experience with content management systems (SharePoint or similar)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management skills are necessary for success
- Demonstrated success managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to build strong working relationships with teammates and provide a high level of service to internal clients
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.