11 Oct → 10 Nov
Austin, TX, USA
The Associate Registrar is responsible for organizing and managing all of the activities related to the Office of the Registrar, serving both ground and online programs.
- Organize and maintain the records and registration to provide maximum service to students while ensuring efficient and effective workflow.
- Responsible for collecting, recording, maintaining, and reporting of student records within FERPA guidelines, e.g., grades, registration data, transcripts, mid-term verification, and associated audits.
- Collaborate with the Office of the Registrar, Director of Academic & Outcome Compliance, faculty, and IT to facilitate and improve services to students, including catalog and registration/records policy questions.
- Apply academic policies and following procedures necessary for compliance with federal, state, and regulatory organizations.
- Assist with processes for returning students such as reviewing academic records and collecting any required academic documents.
- Assist with file audit process to ensure Admission Requirements have been met.
- Provide enrollment verifications and transcripts to external agencies as requested.
- Assist with course registration for both incoming students and off-track students (i.e. Returns from LOA, Re-entries, Drop Reversals, and failed course re-takes).
- Assist with grade changes and grade processing.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a registrars office, services, educational administration, or a related area.
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of technology to deliver registrar functions.
- A proven record in working successfully with diverse populations.
- Prior experience working with a distance learning population preferred.
- Experience with CampusNexus Anthology System preferred.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.