Community Transitions Staff RN
11 Oct → 10 Nov
Phoenix, AZ, USA
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Community Transitions Staff Nurse, you will have the flexibility to work from home* from a Compact RN state as you take on some tough challenges.
- Nonexempt schedules
- Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00pm with opportunities for overtime
- May require weekend work
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Completes post discharge assessments evaluating members for clinical and social needs timely and effectively
- Follows model of care requirements as outlined in policies, procedures and job aids
- Educates members on disease process and medications to include completion of the Medication Reconciliation - Post Discharge
- Evaluates members for ongoing needs and completes referrals to longitudinal programs as appropriate
- Manages, communicates and updates plan of care with members
- Collaborates with other programs and departments as necessary
- Collaborates with Primary Care Physicians regarding medication concerns, questions or other member needs
Requirements / Qualifications
- Current unrestricted RN License in a compact state of residence
- Compact RN State licensure
- 2+ years case management, managed care or home health experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Basic level of experience with Microsoft Word, with the ability to navigate a Windows environment
- Internet access
- Must have a designated workspace and access to install secure high speed internet via cable in home
- Live in the Central Time Zone
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.