11 Oct → 10 Nov
Oak Orchard Health Center
Brockport, NY 14420, USA
Oak Orchard is a health center that provides primary, pediatric, dental and vision care to patients. Oak Orchard Health strives to be a center of continuous growth and transformation, where innovative, holistic, and comprehensive care is provided for all in partnership with our community.View Company Profile
Oak Orchard is looking for a Triage RN to support the growing call center and office operations.
- The Triage RN would assess pediatric and adult patients to determine the best course of action for the patient, including recommending ED visits or scheduling appointments.
- Triage RNs will work closely with RN Care Managers and providers to ensure that patient concerns are addressed and high risk patients are identified.
- Hours may include days, evenings and weekends as operation needs dictate.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Valid NYS Nursing RN license.
- 2-5 years nursing experience. ED or UC experience preferred.
- Candidates should be able to work independently using professional clinical judgement and clinical inquiry skills in a fast paced environment.
- Strong documentation and communication skills are essential.
- Reliable home internet connection.
- Work from Home Agreement signed.
Benefits/What We offer
- Flexible work hours.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.