06 Oct → 05 Nov
Bethesda, MD, USA
Are product support, issue triage & resolution, and responsive stakeholder communications among your specialties? Are you a dogged troubleshooter who doesn’t give up until the problem is identified? Is ‘accountability’ your middle name? We’re actively seeking an experienced Support Engineer to join our team of business & IT consultants. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Creating, responding to, and managing SLAs for things like: Incidents, Service Requests (RITMs), Change Requests (CRs), Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA), Problems, Knowledgebase articles and work instructions, CMDB/CI (configuration items), Quality mandated tasks such as validation, verification, audit requests, SOP creation, etc.
- Submitting tickets and working with vendor support teams
- Monitoring Servers and logs
- Writing Root Cause Analyses whenever there is a server or bot outage
- Investigating processes and efficiencies
- Responding proactively to indications of issues or complaints by customers
- Applying industry best practices throughout our processes
- Become a Subject Matter Expert to provide guidance to our customers
- Occasional run status meetings for our customers and stakeholders
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience with deploying applications to any enterprise application servers
- Experience with Automation Anywhere or other bot automation development tools
- Experience with virtual desktops
- Experience with MS SQL Server; Relational DBs
- 2 or more years successful IT services experience in Tier 2 or Tier 3 product support of one of the following roles: business/systems analysis, technology/development, data/reporting, project management
- Possess ability to analyze logs and code to fix Tier 2 support issues
- Member of a Support team responsible for the triage, analysis, and successful resolution of data inconsistencies, ad-hoc reporting requests, and software functionality concerns in a large enterprise software system
- Recognizes & escalates support process inefficiencies and contributes to optimizations
- Takes proactive ownership of issues & concerns and sees them through to resolution
- Experience with ServiceNow, Jira, or other modern ticketing system
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.