This job post is no longer available
06 Oct → 05 Nov
Columbia, MD, USA
The PM is an integral part of a team focused on increasing efficiencies, decreasing turnaround times, process enhancements and enforcement, and process documentation. The PM is responsible for facilitating cross-departmental workflow as it relates to Content Management System implementations, data management, custom integrations, and other incoming requests.
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
- End to end project management
- Work with Adobe Experience Manager
- Contribute to creation of the Statement of Work (SOW), define project scope including SOW document and baseline plan.
- Responsible for project estimation, project plan and project schedule
- Lead the project team and other required stakeholders / resources to identify all project deliverables and associated tasks required to complete those deliverables.
- Work closely with customers, team members, functional leads, business analysts, sales personnel etc. to help scope solution and to resolve issues proactively
- Risk and Change Management - This includes risk identification, documentation and mitigation and issue resolution/ remediation. Ensuring alignment to SOW objectives and client satisfaction.
- Manage the program/ project’s vendor relationships, budget, timing, scope and deliverable
- Assist Client Lead on all aspects of account. Including but not limited to QBR, QPR, Change Management etc.
- Manage customer relationship and communication with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project(s) and client user expectations.
- Provide regular status reporting, issues management and risk management for the project
Requirements / Qualifications
- MUST have a proven background in Project Management work.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar CMS
- Experience with software development Agile projects
- 3-5+ years overall PM experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of and experience with Digital Customer Experience and journeys
- Ability to effectively and confidently interact with senior level resources both internally and with the client
- Effective communication skills; ability to simplify and structure concepts to streamline interactions and highlight key points
- Experience in a hands-on development role involving any of the following: programming, database developer, logical modeler, DBA
- Skilled with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Atlassian and other project management tools
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.