05 Oct → 04 Nov
St. Louis, MO, USA
As a web designer, you are responsible for conceptual exploration, establishing design direction and ensuring successful implementation of design solutions for assignments.
You will partner, internally, with UX/UI designers, strategy, content, developers, and account management to guide the creative execution of our work. Externally, you will participate in client communications and play a role in representing Brado’s point of view on marketing and communications initiatives.
- Join discovery calls with current and potential clients when needed
- Contribute to the creative vision for assignments and exhibit an in-depth knowledge of design principles
- Create design comps to pixel-perfect accuracy via structured, well-organized digital files
- Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into elegant interfaces
- Understand the concepts of functionality and usability
- Provide guidance and final artwork to both the design and development teams
- Stay abreast of trends and technology and propose new tools and methods to the team that can aid in client deliverables
- Demonstrate a growing ability to analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete assignments
Requirements / Qualifications
- BFA or equivalent
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in an interactive design related position
- Experience building websites in a responsive framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience with industry tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch, and InVision
- Good design, color and typographic skills
- Experience collaborating with a development team
- Extremely strong attention to detail when it comes to both copy and design
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.