04 Oct → 03 Nov
As a member of the Capco Technology Team, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Blockchain Engineer, you’ll use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
- Play a key role in future technical design strategies, designing and deploying an exciting backlog of feature requests and cross-functional business ideas
- Create and manage complex distributed ledger \blockchain architecture solutions which includes client-side and server-side applications that are responsible for business logic and integration.
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Review code work for accuracy and functionality
- Monitor external environment for new developments in blockchain technology, collaboration opportunities (e.g., consortium), and use
- Assist with production support issues as they arise
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ Years in Hyperledger Fabric
- Other Blockchain Platform Experience is a plus (e.g., Enterprise Ethereum, Fabric, Corda)
- 5+ Years in GO Programming
- 5+ Years in Chain Code
- 5+ Years in OpenShift 4.0
- 5+ Years in Couch DB, MySQL DB
- Best practices in areas such as asymmetric encryption, P2P communication protocol, key-value database, merkle trees, hash functions, sharding, swarming & smart contracts,
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience in identity models (centralized, federated, decentralized) and capabilities
- Knowledge of Blockchain offerings in Azure & Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with container and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes are ideal
- Comfortable building, documenting and QAing changes
Benefits/What We offer
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.