01 Oct → 31 Oct
Design, develop and test solutions as per the business requirements on ServiceNow Platform.
- Work with product or business owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in large/complex development projects.
- General support, administration, and maintenance of ServiceNow platform; creating reports, forms, and dashboards as well as troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each update adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Serve as a member of an agile team and actively participate in all agile ceremonies, including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate roll out of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow.
- Continual review of the efficiency and effectiveness of the ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration abilities
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience as a ServiceNow developer/administrator.
- Ability to manage tables, relationships and metadata in ServiceNow.
- Understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog etc), ITOM (Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, CMDB), GRC, SAM & ITBM (Project & Portfolio Management).
- Experience with the implementation, operations and management of ServiceNow.
- Working knowledge of relational databases concepts and structure.
- Practical understanding and usage of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: AD, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, SOAP, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow programming techniques, networked and centralized operating systems, and the capabilities of enterprise database products and development suites.
- Some working experience in an all SaaS environment preferred.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google and other cloud platforms.
- Ability to interpret stories/requirements with little/no guidance and deliver creative and logical solutions.
- Knowledge of Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Scripts, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Policies, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow (Salesforce, Splunk etc.)
- ServiceNow and/or ITIL certification preferred but not required.
- University degree preferably in engineering or alternative relevant degree/work experience.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.