Sr. Software Developer
$110.000 - $130.000
01 Oct → 31 Oct
Denver, CO, USA
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Develop new features, enhancements, and maintain software products and applications.
- Design and develop prototypes for various concepts and applications.
- Work with the team in increasing usability and overall user experience of existing and new applications.
- Polish and unify existing product appearance.
- Research and recommend UI solutions based on the latest trends.
- Keep current with market trends on web applications and recommend solutions and options to the development team.
- Make sure the applications comply to support W3C standards and can support multiple browsers.
- Help improve our code quality with writing unit tests and code reviews.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Technology or equivalent experience.
- 5+ year developing software in a team environment.
- Strong experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with Async actions and using RESTful API.
- Understanding of how to write clean code that manages complexity.
- Experience with writing automated Unit Testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a strong team player.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.