$53.000 - $75.000
29 Sep → 29 Oct
Oakland, CA, USA
Beezwax is looking for a Designer extraordinaire, to be a hands-on creative lead for our innovative product and service initiatives.
Bring da creative excellence.
Beez contribute in all the ways they want and can. Beezwax is committed to employee growth, and encourages Beez to develop new ways to contribute.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Enhance our brand, marketing, products and services.
- Comprehensive design for an ambitious current project.
- Be a leading contributor for design work, including production of web/UX designs, graphics, video, and print.
- Collaborate with design contributors on projects, including internal specialists and occasional outside designers.
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, administrative and executive teams.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 6+ years as a Designer.
- Production experience with web design, including graphics and UX/UI.
- Video and multimedia production experience is a plus.
- Expert design skills, with a healthy dash of fearless creativity.
- Strong written & visual communication skills, attention to detail, ability to adapt and iterate through design project lifecycle.
- Ability to work with a complex spec, and embrace data-driven design.
- Agency professional experience and design team experience is useful.
Benefits/What We offer
- Both Contractor and Employee options are available
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package with vision and dental
- Vacation / PTO
- Retirement plan
- Support for your continued learning and professional development
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.