This job post is no longer available
Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, AI, and Beyond
29 Sep → 29 Oct
New York, NY, USA
Columbia University’s Pre-College Program seeks qualified candidates to develop and teach a course focused on the Origins and Evolution of the Universe. The course will run from January 22, 2022, to March 27, 2022, on Saturday or Sunday from 10:00-12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m. For a total of 10 classes and 20 hours of instruction.
Please submit a resume inclusive of teaching experience as well as formal teaching evaluations if available.
Applicants must have U.S. work authorization, will not be able to hold any concurrent appointments at Columbia University, and will need to be in the U.S. while teaching.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- Develop course content, syllabus, lesson plan, and assigned work.
- Lead all class sessions.
- Establish and maintain a dynamic in-class environment.
- Evaluate student work and write a holistic evaluation of each participant after the course ends.
- Monitor and address student concerns and inquiries (you will have around 20-24 students).
Requirements / Qualifications
- Masters degree in Applied Analytics, Computer Science, and other related fields.
- Related professional or academic background to the course subject.
- Aptitude for teaching.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.