28 Sep → 28 Oct
New York, NY, USA
Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare professionals and consumers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
Prime Education, a property of Everyday Health Group, is looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to effectively leverage data to inform our marketing strategies and sustainable audience growth in order to maximize the impact of our educational programs. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for identifying, pulling, and analyzing performance metrics to inform PRIME’s marketing strategy, facilitating the execution of distribution efforts, and ensuring learner goals are met with the appropriate target audiences. In order to do so effectively, the Analyst will calculate the level of promotion required for each program based on the learner goal, PRIME’s reach, and recent performance metrics across marketing channels. To identify trends and propose recommendations for optimizations, the Analyst will evaluate key performance indicators, such as email deliverability, email and ad click through rates, and learner, registrant, and attendee conversion by channel on an ongoing basis. This analysis will also extend to assessing and reviewing the impact of paid marketing tactics, which will be leveraged as necessary. To have the proper reporting in place to support the analysis, the Analyst will work with the Product and Tech teams to ensure the appropriate data is being captured and the Business Intelligence team to streamline reporting processes and optimize targeting efforts. The Analyst will use insights from these reports to send ongoing updates to senior management and propose recommendations in weekly marketing pacing meetings with the Deployment team, which will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategies. In order to ensure effective execution, the Analyst will also be responsible for sending kick-off notes for each program to this team with the tactics and target audience for the activities. The Marketing Analyst will report to PRIME’s Vice President of Marketing.
We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation. We created our values together, to embody both our audience goals and our workplace aspirations: to promote diversity and create opportunities; to be authentic; to enable wellness; to ignite passion and reimagine possibilities; to be results driven with a bias toward action; and to inspire connectedness.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
- Calculate the level of promotion required for each program to meet learner goals
- Pull and review marketing performance metrics on an ongoing basis
- Analyze return on paid marketing tactics
- Work with Product and Tech team to ensure the appropriate metrics are tracked across marketing channels
- Work with Business Intelligence team to optimize targeting and streamline reporting
- Provide optimization recommendations during weekly marketing pacing meetings
- Send regular marketing performance reports to senior management
- Work with the Deployment team to implement the appropriate marketing strategies
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (focus in marketing or data analytics preferred, but not required)
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing or analytics role
- Prior experience in healthcare preferred, but not required
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to identify and synthesize the appropriate data to drive decisions
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to articulate complex information in a concise and easy to understand manner
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Motivated, self-starter
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits;
- Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.