Associate Digital Project Manager
08 Jun → 08 Jul
New York, NY, USA
We are seeking an Associate Digital Project Manager. Our digital project managers are high-energy team players committed to holistically managing a diverse array of digital marketing tactics. Details and consistency are key, but commonsense is a must have. Can you think on your feet?
The Associate Digital Project Manager is passionate about digital marketing, has a strong desire to master project management methodologies, and gain working knowledge of good design, UX and emerging technologies. They supports the digital producer team by assisting in all day-to-day activities.
The ideal candidate has a pro-active, can do attitude, with sincere desire to learn, and sense of urgency to support the producer team in its mission to deliver on time within budget. This role requires a strong personality and directness in team communications, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy. Are you able to communicate in a positive manner to colleagues? Do you love all things digital? Are you eager to become a part of a growing agency? If so, we want to meet you!
- Update daily hotsheets and weekly statuses
- Route jobs internally
- Schedule internal meetings, developing agendas and record meeting minutes
- Support Producers in managing team deadlines and resourcing
- Update project documentation such as timelines and financial status sheets
- The Associate Digital Project Manager will gain experience in creating Project Briefs, Estimates and Timelines by shadowing more senior members of the Digital Production team
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's (Required)
- 0-2 years of experience at a digital agency, advertising agency, or marketing firm focused on digital or relevant internship experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to prioritize evolving tasks
- Self-motivated and works well independently, as well as collaborates favorably in a team environment
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to remain professional, analytical and positive under pressure
- Experience using task-oriented software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) a plus
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.