This job post is no longer available
Senior Blockchain Developer |LATAM|
27 Sep → 27 Oct
San Francisco, CA, USA
We are looking for Blockchain Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Being involved in the research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technologies.
- Developing smart contracts.
- Developing interactive front-end designs for Dapps.
- Supervision of the entire stack that runs the Dapps.
- Backend development pertaining to the blockchain.
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new tools and technologies.
- Document new solutions and maintain existing ones.
- Maintain and extend client-side and server-side applications that are responsible for business logic and integration.
Requirements / Qualifications
- +5 years of experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, R3 Corda, Bluemix, Rubix.
- Excellent understanding of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc).
- Strong background in software development.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with the working of peer-to-peer networks.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography.
- Advanced English level.
Benefits/What We offer
- 100% remote work.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.