This job post is no longer available
$70.000 - $100.000
24 Sep → 24 Oct
Cincinnati, OH, USA
FRAYT - Full Stack Developer (Elixir)
- Salaried / Full-time
- Remote (occasional team meetings in Cincinnati office)
WHO WE ARE
At FRAYT, we've built a fantastic culture and are in need of a Full Stack Developer to be a part of our growing development team. FRAYT is a maturing startup with a digital platform that connects shippers directly to a driver network (think "Uber" except for delivery!). We call these deliveries “Matches.” Our term for shipping & delivery. Your role will be towards building, enhancing, and ensuring quality towards our core product.
We are looking for a versatile computer programmer who is comfortable with full stack development. Developers are responsible for designing and developing web and mobile applications, ensuring the quality of our products, and working alongside the CTO and the small but growing development team to facilitate ever shifting functionality needs and ensuring maximum uptime.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As one of our Full Stack Developers, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining front and back end apps.
- Maintaining servers, databases, and APIs for efficiency and functionality.
- Attention to cross-platform functionality and testing.
- Team collaboration on identifying and balancing overall priorities based on value between customer, internal, and technical requests.
- Self motivated in owning simultaneous projects from conception to release, from maintenance to new features.
WHAT MAKES YOU AN EXTRA GOOD FIT
- Have experience working with marketplace apps
- Have experience working with a logistics technology co
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with languages such as Elixir, or alternatively comparable languages, and familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Skills with verbal communication, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced growing startup environment.
- App Development
- Backend Development
- Frontend Development
Requirements / Qualifications
- Product team exp
Benefits/What We offer
- Unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, work from home, cell phone plan reimbursement
How To Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our LinkedIN page to apply directly.