This job post is no longer available
$33.000 - $44.000
22 Sep → 22 Oct
New York, NY, USA
Our company’s on the lookout for a skilled Virtual Assistant who will be able to provide support to the company in a proactive and timely manner. A Virtual Assistant’s duties will involve duties like managing the executive’s schedule, handling their correspondence, preparing analyses, and ensuring implementation of objectives in a timely manner.
- Assist an executive by being the point of contact for all communication i.e the phone, email, fax, etc. Duties also include interfacing with clients
- Manage the executive’s schedule by arranging appointments, travel itineraries etc.
- Produce reports for the executive, based on historical references or research, as requested
- Keep information confidential and secure through use of backups and appropriate security software
- Manage office supply inventory and maintains stock levels to ensure smooth functioning
- Maintain and improve office filing system
- Represent the executive in their absence by attending meetings and taking notes
- Assist other employees as per the executive’s wishes
- Maintain professional knowledge levels by attending workshops and following publications
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven experience working as an Executive Assistant or Virtual Assistant or in a similar position preferred
- College graduate
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Tech-savvy and acquainted with office management procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.