This job post is no longer available
Assistant Brand Manager
$62.000 - $62.000
22 Sep → 22 Oct
Fort Collins, CO, USA
As a member of the OtterBox brand team, the Assistant Brand Manager uses their professional experience, concepts and company objectives to lead the execution of marketing product strategy for the OtterBox brand. This role is also responsible for assisting with the execution of marketing strategy for the Screen Protection category under the OtterBox brand.
This position is fully-remote. That means we are open to talent across the country and the person in this position will be able to continue working remotely even after we transition back into our physical office locations.
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOC). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Supports the development of end-user insight driven, globally aligned communications strategy and campaign.
- Leads specific communication channels as relevant.
- Develops and evaluates best-in-class, brand-aligned communication channel-specific creative executions as relevant.
- Learns the fundamentals of product strategy.
- Collaborates with the Product team to support the development and launch of new product ideas, modifications to current products and strategies with a global mindset.
- Demonstrates thought leadership and cross-functional collaboration across the Product Life Cycle.
- Works with the channel team to understand the needs of key retailers.
- Gains experience in leading and motivating cross-functional internal and/or external (including agencies as relevant) teams in the development and execution of marketing for specific projects
- Assists in the development of the brand marketing plan.
- Supports planning and budgeting through analysis.
- Analyzes competition and end-user trends to assess risk to the business.
- Supports the delivery of marketing and business objectives through research and competitive and financial analysis.
- Assists with budget analysis and management.
- Analyzes topical business issues as needed.
- Supports and maintains a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent is required
- Minimum of four years of experience in brand marketing
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.