This job post is no longer available
Startup Marketing Associate
$37.000 - $51.000
22 Sep → 22 Oct
San Francisco, CA, USA
Zendesk for Startups is a business initiative at Zendesk focused on helping startups drive growth and prepare for scale by creating great customer experiences with Zendesk products. Zendesk has more than 150,000 customer accounts globally, and we`ve been working with the world’s most disruptive startups since their early stages, like Airbnb, Uber, Instacart, Calm, Freshly, Stripe, Peloton, and Deliveroo. We love Startups, we build products to make them successful. We work with lots of the newest and most innovative companies to help them grow, and we need your help.
In the Associate, Startup Marketing role, you will work closely with our content, growth, and partnerships teams to implement our various marketing initiatives. The Startups Team is a growing team at Zendesk that is centered in San Francisco with teammates across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that prioritizes having fun, cares about our teammates, and values a healthy work-life balance, all while building something special.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- Support our go to market strategy for partner marketing including top tier accelerators, technology partners and venture capital firms
- Track and review incoming startups applications and ensure prompt responses
- Coordinate events, develop marketing materials, and assist with creation of other assets needed to effectively implement our programming
- Manage our participation in industry events, distributing our messaging, coordinating speakers and follow up on related campaigns
- Assist in our brand-building initiatives including our thought leadership content, customer stories, blog posts and social media
- Onboard Startups to Zendesk for Startups program
- Provide team admin support including processing POs, setting up team events and managing swag
- Assist startups throughout the lifecycle of the program, from initial interest through to graduation by answering questions on product and pricing, ensuring they get proper onboarding support and connecting founders across our startup community
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer-service orientation
- Tech savvy and strong interest in startups
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage existing projects and improve our processes
- Experience in a startup or fast-growth environment
- Experience in customer support
- Experience using Zendesk
- Experience with sales and marketing software tools
- Authentic communicator
- Enjoy using new technologies and finding ways to optimize your work
- Passionate about startups and the venture ecosystem
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.