This job post is no longer available
Digital Marketing Associate
$43.000 - $57.000
21 Sep → 21 Oct
Bolt’s mission is to democratize commerce by making online buying easy, trusted, and consistent for millions of happy shoppers. Read more about our mission in our manifesto. We believe that every retailer will need ecommerce to power their business in the future, and to do that effectively they need Bolt.
Bolt’s success is deeply tied to our culture and the environment we’ve created that bridges humanity with execution. We believe in Conscious Culture so much, we created Conscious.org to share it with the world.
As a marketing generalist, you’ll be helping to grow Conscious.org from the ground up and elevating the Conscious Culture brand through a multitude of marketing channels and tactics.
In this role, you will be exposed to every single aspect of marketing—product, paid media, partner, creative, content, SEO...etc. You’ll draft social copy, put together a proposal for the executive team, create a new image for our blog post and coordinate a campaign launch with influencers—all in a single day. You name it, and you’ll get to touch it.
We will push you to think strategically, creatively, while still getting your hands dirty. We will push you to question your assumptions about a problem to guide you to the “right” solution. We’ll push you to become the best possible marketer you can be.
- Contribute to all aspects of Conscious.org marketing —i.e. site updates, collateral, videos, ads, program overviews, strategic plans, presentations, email, and more
- Participate in weekly meetings with and adding a unique perspective where and when necessary
- Support program launches (think webinars, website updates & virtual events)
- Research industry topics to help Conscious.org stay at the forefront of emerging trends in workplace culture
- Interview Conscious Companies and Conscious Employees to gather testimonials, feedback and new perspectives
- Find opportunities to optimize our existing marketing channels, as well as exploring new channels
- Help coordinate multiple marketing programs, transforming ideas into robust and timely projects
Requirements / Qualifications
- Thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment
- “Can-do” attitude, and the ability to execute projects both big and small
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with other people
- Solid analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights
- Ability to build strong relationships with other members of the internal and external team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with other teams
- Strong desire to learn and grow—both personally and professionally
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of marketing—i.e. The Four P’s, The Basic Promotional Channels (email, social, paid media)...etc.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.