This job post is no longer available
16 Sep → 16 Oct
San Francisco, CA, USA
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet) and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.View Company Profile
We are actively seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team and provide highly detailed bookkeeping and organizational skills in a fast-paced, high-growth, start-up company. This person will be able to pivot from one project to the next, quickly and efficiently. They will also be responsible for preparing monthly reconciliations, journal entries, complete month-end close responsibilities, AP/AR, run and maintain payroll, and full-cycle accounting practices.
- Track and update daily, weekly and monthly financial metrics and reports
- Create, and track journal entries and accruals for monthly financial close
- Conduct research and reconciliation on complex invoices
- Process payroll for company employees
- Participate in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Prepare detailed Digital Asset schedules Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities, contributing to PBC schedules, narratives, etc.
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
Requirements / Qualifications
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookups, SumIF, ect.)
- Ability to navigate Quickbooks easily
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Highly detail oriented
- Works well in a fast paced, high-growth startup, with an ever changing environment
- Experience in Fintech preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.