Virtual Data Assistant
15 Sep → 15 Oct
St. Louis, MO, USA
Primary focus is administrative support to ensure maximum selling time for sales team. Provides support to Groups, Meetings, and Business Development.
Salary: From $15 per hour
- Assists in the entry, revision, and organization of sales leads and rooming lists
- Notifies appropriate team member with any potential problems with accounts, leads, rooming lists or hotel availability and assists in finding a solution
- Assists hotel and sales team with establishing proper billing
- Assists with entering bookings and sales leads into Libra and Delphi
- Assists with various data entry functions, such as revenue reporting, administration of software, group pick-up reports and commissions/rebates
- Manages content on third party platforms
- Complies with office’s safety/security rules and instructions in performing work efficiently and protecting self, fellow workers and the company
Requirements / Qualifications
- Requires knowledge and skills equivalent to completion of 4 years of high school.
- College degree and/or college courses related to job duties preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 6 months experience in customer service and/or sales environment.
- Requires the ability to clearly communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Requires proficiency in data entry and computer skills to include typing at 55 w.p.m.
- Requires a strong attention to detail, organizational skills and a basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook.
Benefits/What We offer
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)—shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more—60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that’s a record!)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.