07 Jun → 07 Jul
San Francisco, CA, USA
We are looking for a Accounting Assistant to join our Finance Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Analyze transactions and prepare work papers for the preparation of the company's annual balance.
- Identify accounting issues and offer solutions.
- Deliver monthly reconciliations of amounts and balances.
- Armed monthly seats.
- Charge invoices and expenses to the corresponding accounts and cost centers analyzing supporting documentation.
- Pay suppliers verifying retentions to be made, tax documentation, resolving discrepancies in purchase orders, invoices, payments and contracts.
- Maintain current accounts and reconciled bank accounts.
- Keep files of suppliers updated.
- Keep control, registration and payment returns from petty cash.
- Protect company values by keeping the information confidential.
- Control tax settlements.
- Periodic account statement reports.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable experience in similar positions.
- Student of the accountant career.
- Knowledge / experience in management / accounting systems (desirable).
- Microsoft office management.
- Advanced English level.
Benefits/What We offer
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
How To Apply
Apply directly on the company's website.