Virtual Customer Advisor
15 Sep → 15 Oct
Nashville, TN, USA
As a Customer Advisor, you will work with customers to address inquiries and concerns related to patient accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Talk with customers by phone to obtain information needed to resolve inquiries
- Confer with other staff members to obtain additional information and clarification needed to resolve customer concerns
- Reconcile accounts according to insurance contracts and submit/ process correct contractual
- Review accounts for appeal requests and forward appropriately
- Review accounts for duplicate or charge errors, forwarding to audit if necessary
- Correct or add insurance information and request rebill
- Encourage payment from patient through credit card, check or payment arrangement
- Answer all inquiries from customers promptly (generally the same day received)
- Assist patient account inquiries by courteously supplying accurate and timely information, including bills if requested
- Follow all guidelines and policies for SSC employees, both general policies and those specific to customer service activities
Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum one year related experience required, preferably in healthcare. Relevant education may substitute experience required.
- Bilingual is a plus
Benefits/What We offer
- Medical, dental, and vision packages
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.