Marketing Operations Associate
15 Sep → 15 Oct
San Francisco, CA, USA
If you're looking for a marketing role that directly impacts revenue at a fast-growing technology company, this is for you. We are looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to support our marketing team, who is eager to learn about both B2B SaaS marketing and the world of HR software. You will join an agile and fast-paced environment and work with teams across the US all working toward the same goal.
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
- Setting up and executing marketing campaigns to nurture prospects and engage clients ensuring project deadlines are met
- Growing and maintaining our database of the nations insurance agencies
- Responsible for handling all inbound leads - including analyzing & ensuring they are sent to the appropriate sales team members
- Maintaining prospect-focused content library depended on by national sales team
- Oversee marketing generated cases and assign to appropriate Customer Success Manager in a timely manner
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1-3 years of B2B marketing experience, with a strong focus in lead generation
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate adaptability to sudden changes in scope, schedule, or design of campaigns
- You’re interested in learning all aspects of demand generation from lead creation to customer and the process in between
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM system - a plus
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software (Marketo, Hubspot etc) - a plus
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.