14 Sep → 14 Oct
Atlanta, GA, USA
We are seeking a contract attorney to work part-time to prepare, review and negotiate services, servicing and vendor contracts, NDAs and other corporate documents, and review and negotiate provisions in certain transactional documents (e.g., servicer notices and leveraged loan provisions relating to servicing).
Trimont Real Estate Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and we are proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace.
- Prepare, review and negotiate corporate and certain transactional documents
- Provide legal support to asset managers and other Company employees.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience reviewing and negotiating CRE loan documents
- Experience drafting and negotiating service and vendor contracts
- Experience with CRE securitizations and commercial loan servicing a plus
- Licensed and in good standing with at least one state bar association
- Juris Doctorate and undergraduate college degree
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- Interact professionally with all other employees, clients and organizations
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.