Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Jobs Project Manager Jobs
$65.000 - $90.000
14 Sep → 14 Oct
Fort Collins, CO, USA
From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation. Our industry-leading brands, OtterBox, LifeProof and Liviri lead the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. Otter Products is a global company of more than 900 Otters (employees) with offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, Munich, Germany and Cork, Ireland.View Company Profile
Otter Products is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our marketing team in Fort Collins, CO. As the Project Manager, you will drive the progress of our projects throughout the organization from initiation through delivery.
In this role, you will be effectively coordinating resources, schedules and project deliverables all while ensuring the cross-functional team is “on the bus”. If you have awesome organizational, structure and communication skills, keep reading to learn more about the Project Manager role!
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOC). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee a wide variety of tasks with cross-functional teams ensuring all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget.
- Maintain continuous contact with stakeholders, coordinating resources and providing overall project alignment.
- Proactively develop, implement, monitor and socialize new and/or existing process that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness and decision-making.
- Responsible for assessing, integrating with and optimizing processes and technology.
- Establish and communicate project strategy, deliverables and priorities to cross-functional stakeholders (internal, external and global) to gain their support and required resources.
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy ensuring all teams are aligned and informed while maintainng understanding, advocacy and education of internal processes.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, work to meet business and marketing objectives and targets.
- Gather required data from end users to evaluate objectives, goals, KPIs and progress of project on a regular cadence.
- Facilitation and fostering cross-functional relationships and alignment.
- Execute tactical support materials (e.g. Sales Sheets, etc.).
- Post Mortem/ After Action facilitation, publication, and implementation into the next program.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Minimum four years of project management experience required.
- Project Management certification preferred.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.