Marketing Specialist - Global Marketing Events
13 Sep → 13 Oct
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a talented marketing specialist with a background in B2B events. If you’re passionate about running marketing events, enjoy the logistical challenges, and love being accurate, efficient and productive, this could be a great role for you!
As the Marketing Specialist, Global Marketing Events you will be responsible for AMS digital marketing events from concept development, execution to reporting, and assist with the delivery of offline events.
This position will work closely with global colleagues in business development, client engagement, solutions marketing, digital marketing, PR and internal communications, to plan and execute marketing events with a focus on digital events such as webinars and online roundtables, and provide support to offline event such as conferences, seminars and in person roundtables etc.
Reporting into the Senior Manager this role will be an integral and key member of the wider global marketing team, collaborating in both the planning and execution of global marketing strategies.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- Plan and execute a variety of digital events that achieve marketing goals
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to create required event content and promotional material to drive attendance to digital events
- Manage, monitor and report registrations
- Run live digital events, handle queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all events run smoothly and to a consistently high quality
- Look after event speaker and stakeholder requirements
- Post-event follow-up, evaluation and ROI analysis
- Ensure branding and messaging in event materials are consistent with company brand company standards
- Support Senior Manager, Global Marketing Events in executing offline events, that may include event materials development, onsite set-up and logistics
- There will be additional administrative tasks such as liaise with finance operation team and suppliers for invoicing, maintain global marketing event calendar and prepare internal reports
- Act as a brand champion both internally and externally; ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience in B2B event operations experience
- Ability to work independently and assume responsibility for assisting with the delivery of all AMS events
- Enjoy working with colleagues, vendors, stakeholders remotely and globally in flexible time
- Enjoy using apps such as SmartSheet, MS Teams for planning and collaboration
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and a willingness to be flexible if business priorities change
- Experience in using all standard Microsoft programmes is essential
Benefits/What We offer
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working – home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package including a profit-share plan.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.