13 Sep → 13 Oct
NEAR Foundation is looking for a seasoned Project Manager, your mission is to effectively organize, communicate, update and deliver to completion a fully scoped project, while managing stakeholders and aggressive timelines for completion.
- Develops detailed project plans for cross-functional projects. Ensure projects are completed according to the team's planned roadmap.
- Track milestones and tasks; Be the main point of contact for projects.
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project deadlines by facilitating team discussion.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information throughout the organization.
- Facilitates project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, standups, sprint planning)
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3+ years of Project Management experience with an impeccable approach to planning and execution.
- 3+ years of experience in startup environments working as an account manager or campaign specialist.
- Experience managing multiple projects (campaigns) at a time.
- Been told you’re reliable and committed, collaborative, empathetic, entrepreneurial, flexible, and persuasive.
- Accurate data entry skills, attention to detail, ability to anticipate problems and risks, have a strong sense of problem-solving, and the ability to work independently yet collaborative in a hyper fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.